Air Transat is proud to announce the new menu carefully crafted by celebrated Quebec chef Daniel Vézina. The chef’s flight of fancy includes six new exclusive dishes and introduces two breakfast choices. These meals, which can be pre-ordered today, will be served to all Club Class passengers and will be available in Economy Class starting December 1st.
“The feedback from our customers has been extremely positive since we launched this new offering last spring,” said Jean-François Lemay, President-General Manager of Air Transat. “Passengers who dined on selections from the Chef’s Menu by Daniel Vézina were impressed with their refinement. As a leader of vacation travel in Canada, Air Transat constantly strives to offer our passengers a pleasant flight experience in both Club Class and Economy Class. And the opportunity to enjoy such an affordable, high-quality meal is part of the journey.”
“This grand adventure with Air Transat takes my kitchen 10,000 metres in the air and challenges me to explore how taste is affected by altitude,” said Daniel Vézina. “We spent the past few months creating a menu even more attuned to the tastes of travellers and that’s always the height of quality.”
The Chef’s Menu by Daniel Vézina offers two vegetarian options:
• Breakfast *:
• Spinach and basil omelette
• Square crepes with goat cheese and smoked salmon
* Each meal is served with a plain croissant, yogourt, orange juice and coffee.
• Dinner *:
• Pulled beef shepherd’s pie
• Cheese and tomato orzo risotto
• White bean and quinoa bowl
• Salmon fillet with Asian noodles
• Turkey with cranberry sauce perfumed with truffles
• Braised beef bourguignon
* Each meal will be served with a cheese plate, dessert and a glass of wine.